Say with me:英語道歉用語

所行化坦途 2024-07-17 05:00 13次浏览 0 条评论 taohigo.com

exercise6:

道歉常用語:

general apologies 一般道歉用語

1. excuse me. 請原諒.

2. i’m so sorry. 很抱歉.

3. i’m awfully sorry. 非常抱歉.

4. i’m terribly sorry about that. 為此我非常抱歉.

5. i apologize. 我道歉.

6. my apologies. 我道歉.

7. please forgive me. 請原諒.

8. i hope you will excuse me. 希望你能原諒我.

9. it seems i owe you an apology. 好像我該向你道個歉.

10. you have my sincere apology. 我誠心誠意向你道歉.

11. please accept my sincere apology. 請接受我誠心誠意的道歉.

12. i can’t tell you how sorry i am. 我真的是很抱歉.

13. you cannot believe how sorry i am. 你不知道我感到多麼抱歉.

14. words cannot describe how sorry i am. 語言無法描述我對你的歉意.

15. i just don’t know what to say. 我真不知該說什麼好.

16. i really feel bad about it. 我真的感到很內疚.

apologizing for bothering someone 因打擾對方而致意.

1. sorry to be a bother. 不好意思打擾你.

2. sorry to be a pest. 不好意思打擾你.

3. sorry to disturb you again. 抱歉, 又來打擾你.

4. i’m sorry, i didn’t mean to bother you. 對不起,真不想打擾你.

5. i’m afraid i’ve brought you a lot of trouble.

恐怕我給你帶來瞭不少麻煩.

6. my son must have put you to a lot of trouble.

我兒子一定給你帶來不少麻煩.

7. i’m sorry to have caused you so much inconvenience.

給你造成諸多不便,我很抱歉.

8. sorry about the inconvenience. 對不起添麻煩瞭.


apologizing for one’s mistake 因自己的過失而道歉.

1. i’m sorry for what i’ve done. 我為我的所作所為向你道歉.

2. i shouldn’t have done that. 我不該那麼做.

3. i should have asked you first. 我應該先征得你的同意.

4. i honestly didn’t mean it. 我的確不是故意的.

5. i didn’t mean to do that. 我並不想要那麼做.

6. i didn’t mean it that way. 事情鬧成那樣並非我的本意.

7. i don’t know haw that could have happened.

我不知道怎麼會發生那樣的事.

8. you were right and i was wrong. i apologize.

你是對的, 我錯瞭. 我道歉.

9. it’s my fault. i really feel bad about it.

是我的錯. 我真的感到很難過.

10. it’s all my fault. i’ll try to make it up to you.

這事兒全怪我.

預約請人做客

英語情景對話

A:Would you honor us with a visit?

A:能否賞光來敝處做客?

B:l'd love to. Thanks.

B:非常樂意,謝謝。

A:When will you be convenient?

A:你何時方便?

B:Any time will suit me.

B:我隨時都有空。

A:Are you doing anything tomorrow?

A:明天你有安排嗎?

B:I'm free tomorrow.

B:我明天有空。

A:I'll pick you up at about nine o'clock, will it do?

A:大約9點鐘我開車去接你,行嗎?

B:All right, see you then.

B:好的,到時見。

取消約會1

A:I'm sorry to tell you that I have to cancel our appointment.

A:我很抱歉地告訴你,我不得不取消我們的約會。

B:What's happened?

B:發生什麼事瞭?

A:I must meet someone at the airport tomorrow afternoon.

A:我明天下午必須去機場接人。

B:I'm sorry to hear that. May we meet the day after tomorrow?

B:很遺憾。那我們可以後天見面嗎?

A:OK. I'll be free from nine to eleven. I'll be there waiting for you.

A:可以,我九點到十一點有空。我會在那兒等你。

B:We'll discuss the contract in detail.

B:我們要詳細地討論一下合同。

A:Sure. I'm really sorry for the trouble I've made.

A:那當然。給你造成瞭麻煩我很抱歉。

B:Not at all. See you.

B:沒關系。再見。


取消約會2

dialogue

英語情景對話

A:Hey, let's go out and grab a couple of beers tonight!

A:嘿,今晚出去喝兩杯啤酒吧。

B:Sorry, I can't. I have to work late at the laboratory.

B:抱歉,我去不瞭。我得在實驗室工作到很晚。

A:Nigel, you sure lead a dog's life, what's up with that?

A:奈傑爾,你活得可真辛苦,怎麼搞的?

B:My boss wants me to finish this project tonight.

B:老板要求我今晚就完成這個項目。


遲到致歉

A:I am sorry to have kept all of you waiting. I was delayed by something urgent.

B:很抱歉讓你們大傢等瞭這麼久。我被一些急事給耽擱瞭。

B:You are not late, Mr. Thomas. There're still 15 minutes to go. Mr. White has just called you.

A:你沒有遲到,托馬斯先生,還有15分鐘。懷特先生剛才打電話給你瞭。

A:What did he say?

B:他說什麼?

B:He said there was a traffic jam, but he is coming.

A:他說有些堵車,他在路上。

A:He shouldn't drive his car. He should come here by bus.

B:他不該開車,他應該乘車來。

遲到致歉

A:I beg your pardon for being late.

A:請原諒,我遲到瞭。

B:Better late than never.

B:遲到總比不到好。

A:So sorry, I don't mean to be.

A:確實抱歉得很,我不是故意的。

B:That's perfectly all right.

B:沒關系。

A:Thanks for your forgiving.

A:謝謝你的寬恕。

B:It's really of nothing.

B:真的沒什麼。

A:I'll work hard.

A:我會努力工作的。

B:That's quite all right.

B:那很好。

希望大傢看完這章節寬恕道歉能有所收獲

你們的點贊是我更新源源不斷的動力

謝謝大傢,思密達,愛你們